Cornrows have been a buzzword since the very beginning of styling hair among the African American people. Cornrows were used by the black people of Africa, Europe and America hundreds of years ago and still the cornrows are one of the most trending hairstyles of the present time. That’s why cornrows are never old hairstyles of the African American people. Due to its versatile use, people wear cornrows with major modifications and accessories. The cornrows can be used by people of all ages irrespective of ethnicity, region, skin color, and age. Here, we will discuss the cornrows hairstyles for the black little girls.
Are you a parent of a black angel trying to find out the best cornrows hairstyle for your adorable princess? Yes, you are at the right place to find the answers to your questions. Today we are going to discuss the cornrows hairstyles for the little girls of African American ethnicity. Here, we will provide you with 40+ cornrows hairstyles through images and at the same time, you will get every related and relevant information about the cornrows hairstyles for your cute little angel. So, let the discussion begin now.
Cornrows are named after the cornfield. In the cornfield parallel rows are created for cultivating the corns, that’s why the parallel rows are called rows. When the same design is applied in the hairstyles, that’s called the cornrows hairstyles. Cornrows are used by both men and women including the kids. And the cornrows hairstyles are mainly used by the people of African American ethnicity.
Use of Cornrows for Little Girls
Cornrows are used with a variety of braids and curls. The cornrows hairstyles are flexible enough to be used with box braids, crochets, French braids, goddess braids, Havana twists, etc. In a word, all of the modern hair (synthetic hair) can be worn with the cornrows pattern. Cornrows is basically a pattern or hair design which can be accomplished with any kind of braids or hair.
Ebony Kids Cornrows Braids
When you are trying to find the best hairstyle for your kid, you have a great option to use the cornrows for her. Cornrows for the kids is used with short braids or curls with a number of accessories. Most of the time the cornrows are seen to be used by the little black girls with different shapes like the love shapes, triangle, circular shapes, etc. And a wide range of beads and other accessories are also used with the cornrows hairstyles for decorating the African American black kids.
To Whom it May Suit
Cornrows hairstyles are one of the most popular and preferable hairstyles among African American Black kids. There is hardly any kid who does not, like the cornrows. There are some reasons behind this hairstyles. Your kid will be perfect for any kind of party, tour or vacation with the cornrows hairstyles. Cornrows can make every kid perfect for any occasion and social gathering. And this what for which cornrows hairstyles have become so much popular among the African American people including the kids.
Are These Cornrows Braids Comfortable?
Cornrows hairstyles are of great comfort and relaxation for the black kids. There are some hairstyles which are to wear during a certain period of seasons. But the cornrows hairstyles can be worn at any season and place. From the hot summer to the shivering cold, you can make your kid comfortable by doing a cornrows hairstyle on her.
Why Cornrows Braids, Textures and Patterns?
There are hundreds of hairstyles for the black people and the kids. But why would you use the cornrows hairstyles for our kids? Well, there are so many reasons for it. And these reasons have forced the black people for decades for using the cornrows for them and their kids. Now let’s have a glimpse at the reasons for using the cornrows hairstyles for the kids.
- Cornrows make your kid, smarter and cuter
- Cornrows increase here level of beauty.
- It gives her immense cuteness and adorability.
- it completes the black kids with the heavenly beauty and effect.
- And finally, Cornrows is one of the most preferred hairstyles in the USA, Europe, and Africa.
SO, you can now better understand why would you use the cornrows hairstyles for your kids.
How to do Cornrows for Kids
There are hundreds of cornrows design and patterns used by the African American people. In the case of the kids, these variations are more. But there are some common steps which are mandatory for making a cornrows hairstyle. So, for you, we are going to present some of the general rules bellows.
- Wash and disentangle your hair. You can use your normal shampoo and conditioner to wash your hair. While it’s damp, detangle your hair with a leave-in conditioner and brush, then apply an oil or butter to lock in moisture.
- Part your hair in rows from front to back. Use the end of a rat-tail comb to part your hair in rows from your forehead to the nape of your neck. You can part your hair down the middle first, from your forehead to your neck, then divide each side section into 1-3 more rows. Secure the rows in place with small-tooth clips or with bobby pins.
- Divide the first row into 3 small sections. Begin with a row of hair on top or on the side and unclip it. Take some hair in your fingers from the front near your forehead or ear. Separate that row into 3 even sections with your fingers: a left section, center section, and right section.
- Make the first braid stitch. Starting with either the left or right section in your fingers, move it over and on top of the center section, replacing the center with it. Then move the section on the opposite side so that it is in the center and switch the current centerpiece with that side.
- Add a small section of hair from the row underneath to each braid stitch. Repeat the above braid stitch technique, adding a half-inch section of hair to each stitch as you go. Every time you make a new braid stitch, add more hair from the row and continue until you reach the nape of your neck. This will keep the braid attached to your head.
- Finish the braid once it’s off your scalp and secure it with a hairband.
We are at the end of today’s discussion. In the meantime, we have collected and presented a bunch of cornrows hairstyles for the little girls for you. We firmly believe that we have become able to find you the best styles and designs of cornrows for little girls. If you like this article, please share it on social media and spread the beauty among the community. Moreover, you can follow us on Pinterest to get regular updates about our new posts and ideas. Thanks for being with us till now.